Microsoft have recently introduced the capability of pre-meeting room creation and participant assignments.
So what exactly does this mean for users? Well, via the new capability, organizers of Channels and Private meetings will now be able to perform the following task prior to a meeting beginning:
- Bulk creating / deleting rooms
- Adding / deleting / renaming individual rooms
- Configuring meeting options for each room
- Adjusting settings for breakout rooms session (timer, selecting breakout rooms managers and more)
- Pre-assigning participants via both manual and automatic assignment options
Before a meeting starts, meeting organizers will be able to access a new tab in scheduling form called Breakout rooms that will enable them to pre-create breakout rooms and pre-assign participants.
This one of many cool features that are being rolled out by Microsoft regularly, and we help our customers to keep up with the improvements so they can make the most of them as they are released.
Book a chat with one of our team here to find out how we can help your organization make the most of the Office 365 applications!