The Business Boost grants program which is managed by the department of Employment, Small Business, and Training (DESBT) supports businesses to advance improvements in their efficiency and productivity. Grants are available from $7,500 to $15,000 with applicants needing to fund 30% of the overall project.
Applications open 30th July so ensure you read the criteria below to confirm your eligibility!
The grant-funded project must be in any of the following three priorities:
1. Future planning
2. Specialised and automated software
3. Staff management, development, and planning
365 Solutions Group can work with small businesses through the process and ultimately assist with the planning and implementation!
To be eligible to apply, the business must (at the time of applying):
- Have fewer than 20 employees (by headcount);
- Have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and registered for GST;
- Have a Queensland headquarters.
- Have a publicly reachable web presence to identify business operations (for example, business website, social media pages); and
- have owners/directors that are not insolvent or undischarged bankrupt
- have a turnover of between $300,000 (minimum) and $600,000 (maximum) in the last financial year (2020-21)
Future Planning: the funding can be used for the following:
Strategic planning for innovation or growth. Implementing a governance board to guide strategic planning, exporting opportunities and requirements. Compliance with industry regulations and standards
Specialised and Automated software: the funding can be used for the following:
Design and implementation of management systems including:
- Data warehouses Asset management
- Customer Relationship Management systems
- Quality & Compliance management
- Risk management
- Production systems
- Project management systems
Bespoke/Complex website design and build including e-commerce, software integration, booking systems, cyber security tools and innovative technology that improves or diversifies service offerings.
Staff management, development, and planning: the funding can be used for the following:
Human Resource Management skills building, Professional Development and Training and Digital Workplace plans and systems for a remote workforce.
For more information and detailed criteria click here