It should be of no surprise that Teams has been a huge focus point for Microsoft during the COVID-19 Pandemic, following from this has been a number of new features added to the service to enhance the usability and options.
The need to be able to work remote and the use of video communication platforms has increased astronomically throughout the year, people have adjusted to conducting meetings online. Teams Users alone made over 650 million calls in October!
With such high demand comes the need for feature enhancements . Microsoft have recently introduced several ways to create a more powerful and streamlined experience for users.
Some new features include:
- Streamlined calling experience
- Save call recording in OneDrive and SharePoint
- Car Play support
- Call transfers between mobile and desktop
- Low-data mode
- Enhanced reverse number look-up
- Voice Enabled Channels
- Certified Contact Center solutions
- New Teams devices and Devices as a Service
To find out more visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/videoplayer/embed/RE4IRkA
Are you currently utilising any of these features? We’d love to hear your thoughts